Frequently Asked Questions
- Do we have to pay for parking? Free Parking next to Lodal Park (first come)
Limited reserved parking in the park $10 for all 3 days (first come)
See shuttle routes and schedule under INFORMATION tab. Check the Camping/Parking page for more detailed information.
- Can we carry-in food and beverages? No carry-ins, no back packs, large bags will be checked.
- Are pets allowed on site? What about service animals? No pets except documented service animals.
- What is included with a VIP ticket? The VIP ticket is a 3 day pass with access to a special area near the stage that will have both standing and seating areas, seats are not reserved (fcfs). VIP area will have expanded beverage selections, upgraded restrooms, an event souvenir mug, and a chance for meet & greets “if available”. VIP Tickets have been sold out
- What are all of the ticket prices?
- 3 day early bird - $30 (Only available through January 31)
- 3 day advance - $45
- 3 day (at gate or online) - $60
- 3 day VIP - $100 (Sold Out)
- Single day (at gate or online) – Thurs $30, Fri $40, Sat $50 (there will be a limited number of single day tickets offered in advance) available once regular 3 day advance go on sale.
- Will there be locations selling tickets? Yes, we will be announcing those soon.
- Forms of payment:
- We will be using tickets for food and drinks. Tickets will be available at the main gate and there will be (3) Ticket Machines located in the park if you run out. Please be advised: the ticket machines ONLY TAKE CASH! We will have several ATMs available for use but suggest bringing cash to the event! All vendors will be taking tickets with only some vendors accepting cash & card.
- Is there a number to call to order tickets? 800-514-3849 ($4 service charge for phone orders)
- What are the times that all the acts will perform? A schedule will be published once all acts are confirmed. Park must be cleared out by midnight each night.
- Is there seating other than VIP? General seating will be festival style, bring your own lawn chair. There will be a lot of picnic table in and around the area of the food vendors.
WILL THE EVENT BE CANCELED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER? All performances are “Rain or Shine” events. Only in extreme inclement weather are shows canceled/postponed.
WHAT IS THE SMOKING POLICY?
Smoking/use of tobacco products is prohibited in the following areas:
Restrooms, premium areas, locations where food and/or beverages are sold
ARE WE ALLOWED TO BRING CHAIRS?
Under seating General seating will be festival style, bring your own lawn chair. There will be a lot of picnic tables in and around the food vendors.
● Subject to space available
● Chairs must be 16 inches or less from the seat to ground
● They must be removed from any carrying bags at the main gate and not have compartments
● NO chairs with shade canopies (there will be tent to get out of the sun.
Can we carry-in food and beverages? No carry-ins, no back packs, large bags will be checked -.Patrons will be allowed to carry in a clear bag that does not exceed 12 x 6 x 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear plastic bag.Small clutch purses the size of a woman's hand, measuring nolarger than 4.5 x 6.5 inches are permitted, but subject to search.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION
Police or security officers will be stationed at each entrance to ensure your safety.
You and your belongings may be searched upon entry. If you elect not to consent to being searched, you will be denied entry.
* Items permitted into the festival grounds may be determined at the discretion of each officer
Firearms and other weapons, large bags, backpacks, coolers, umbrellas, duffel bags, large purses, fanny packs, obstructive banners and signs are all strictly prohibited, as are food & beverages, noisemakers of any kind, selfie sticks, video cameras and still photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded at the entrance.
ALL INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT A FESTIVAL WRISTBAND or worker pass WILL GET ESCORTED OFF THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS IMMEDIATELY.